Sunday, February 1, 2015

Finally February

Gosh, that makes it sound like I was just sitting around, counting the days until February rolled around. That wasn't the case. It just sort of snuck up on me. I knew, deep down, that yesterday was the 31st, but not consciously. Oh well. Life is that way sometimes.

Yay, here we are in February. The most wintery month! Woo hoo!

We have a lot of events at The Smith this month - many, many movies - a lot of them with extra components: pre-movie talks, post movie "debates", bands even! And some non-movie events. All in all, it will be a busy month. Who the heck looks forward to being busy? I like being productive, but busy just sounds, I don't know, less appealing than "not busy."

Here are some puzzle pics. More to follow!

Puzzle in box

The stow and go puzzle thing - the elastic straps were still in the box

Ready to start

Art Photo - the pieces in this puzzle are weird, which might make it easier? But small, so...



No comments: