Friday, February 13, 2015

Nice package!

My package from Amazon came. I ordered it only a few days ago and it came yesterday. Huzzuh! Full of three items that will improve my quality of life. Ok, maybe not, but I am glad to have them.

My items
What do we have here? First, we have a tub hair catcher. Maybe this will make it so that I don't have to use more of that caustic hair clog removal liquid. That would be nifty. I loved the instructions on the back.
Sometimes instructions are so, er, helpful
Next we have a book about the Feldenkrais method of exercise. It is tough reading. Maybe I will get a video. (There are some on the interwebs! Huzzuh!) I hoped that this would give me some ideas on how to get mom to exercise without her realizing I was getting her to exercise. Maybe not.

Lastly, we have a cool piece of technology. It is a wifi extender - train it and then place it at the edge of your routers range and it will create a second range. How cool is that? I had purchased a web camera to help me keep an eye on mom and her bedroom was a little out of range of the router in the house. This device has made it possible for me to set the camera up and check in on mom's bedroom when I am not there with her. Even from the Smith. I am guessing that anyone can check in on her at any time. And by anyone, I mean anyone who knows the camera name and password. And I just ordered two more cameras so that I can keep track of her in other parts of the house. Huzzuh! They have come down in price tremendously! Now if only I could find one for the Smith that was reasonably priced. I need one that can look from the Smith to the Kiosk so I and others can look at it to see if things look right.


No comments: