Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Day!

We didn't get that much snow. It looks like we got about 8 inches if I had to guess. And soon it will be time for me to go out and do some snow blowing. I can hardly wait! Ok, I can. I am not thrilled about it. More thrilled than I would be if I just had to shovel! Ick!

Meanwhile, mom is exhibiting new behavior - she doesn't want to get in her bed, for whatever reason. So I encourage her to do what she wants to do - sit in her chair all night. And yes, she has flipped time - day is night etc - despite the cool clock thing that I gave her. Sigh.

I am going to do a little work via my computer - I have to update the slideshow for the Smith. Yippee! Do I do that first, or do I work in the snow first? Hmm. Ok, I did the computer work. Took me all of five minutes. Sigh. Ok, time to stop procrastination and get some blowing done!

Why do I feel so virtuous for snowblowing the snow off my walk and my driveway? I really need to listen to myself, though, that battery powered is probably the way to go - this cord nonsense isn't optimal...

Oops, napped for a bit and now I think I need to head out to snow blow again. Woo hoo.

No comments: