Friday, February 27, 2015

Twitter Sucks

I am so irked at twitter it isn't even funny. For some reason, emails from them don't get to my earthlink account. This happened once before and it got resolved. So far, I have yet to hear an actual peep (or tweet) out of their tech support. Poo on them, even. Double poo. On a stick. And still not a peep out of their tech support. Hate them lots!

As some of you have heard, I have been looking for a lost pair of shoes. For a couple of weeks. I looked in all the places that made sense to me. In my room (which, admittedly, was less than pristine), in my car and at the Smith. No luck. So I searched more deeply - which to me means actually moving stuff. Cleaning my room and taking a bunch of clutter out of my bedroom closet did not reveal the shoes. Asking at the Smith if they turned up in the lost and found did not reveal the shoes. I checked my off - and again, lifted things up. I lifted all the stuff in my car (not the car itself, I am strong but not that strong), opened the unopenable trunk (and lifted stuff) and still no shoes. Well gosh, where could they be. Next thought? Under furniture - in my mom's room - nope, in my bedroom, nope, at the Smith (I had this niggling feeling that I left them under the light board at some point - but I didn't), in my living room at home - ahhhhh! Eureka (or is that Geronimo?)!


I am watching both Fringe and Witches of East End. Boy the Witches of East End is terrible!

No comments: