Sunday, February 8, 2015

A shirt I ought to like

There is one shirt in my closet that I really, really ought to like. But I don't. Each time I get it out, I think "Wow, this is a cool shirt!" I put it on and think "Eww, I just don't like the way this shirt fits." Do I get rid of the cool rooster shirt? I mean, I wear it despite the "eww" factor. And it is a cool shirt. Dilemmas. Some people say life is too short and to send the shirt on its way. Others say that there are enough reasons to keep the shirt. Decisions, decisions...

And now I am wearing a shirt I probably haven't worn in two or three years. In the past I always thought "This shirt's material is so skimpy." But today it feels substantial enough. Weird.

I am desperately seeking a landline (named Susan?) so that I can plug in mom's "call only Augustus" phone. If anyone reading this has a landline, I can (if they are too far away) mail the phone to them, teach them how to program it and then pay for it to be shipped back. Yes, that is how desperate I am.

Oh, the painting that our handyman did was good - but the rust bled right through again. I am afeared that we will best needs to replace all of the tiles that are rust/water stained at all...

I woke up this morning, did some work on Smith stuff and then took a nap. Yay.

My patience is running out much more quickly recently and I don't know why. What set me off just now was mom whining that her eyes didn't work. Of course they didn't - they were closed. Sigh.

Killing the easy bits of the new puzzle. I will get a picture up today. My biggest problem is that the border doesn't have an orientation (well, top and bottom) that is easy to determine. I am sure I will figure it out eventually.

Fuzzy Puzzy Pic - Just wait till tomorrows!

No comments: