Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I like Pebbles

The other day, Newegg.com sent me an email as they do on a weekly basis. Usually they go right into the trash. This time, something caught my eye. A pair of JBL Pebbles speakers. For $29 dollars. The speakers are for laptops and they rock! (Oh, I made a funny. Or JBL did...)

Up and at 'em! I need to work on fixing up the slide show for the Smith. It is a little weird working on the slide show remotely. Some strange behaviors that I am still trying to figure out. I do need to go into the Smith to do a few things - test a couple of movies, set up the speakers for tonight, bleed the furnace...then this afternoon, a doctor's appointment with mom. That'll be fun, for sure. It looks like I will get to all the calling and such that I am supposed to be doing on her behalf tomorrow. And maybe laundry tomorrow too. Gee, isn't it great fun, reading about my day and my plans?

The doctor wasn't all that much help. He suggested upping mom's dosage of her sertraline (sp?) as that might help with mom's anxiety. I just don't want her to be a drooler. Didn't do anything about her knee - because, well, we didn't really want to get into the whole thing at this point since it is functional still.

My right wrist is twanging for some reason. Maybe I am typing too much? Or working on the puzzle too much? I am at that point now (way past where today's picture shows) where I think that there aren't enough pieces left and that I am missing four or five. I did find two of three edge pieces that had eluded me for a long time. Huzzuh!



Is it sad that I look forward to taking mom to the doctor's because I get to interact with people who don't have dementia and at the same time don't need to worry that mom is ok?


No comments: