Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Started!

Yesterday I ventured into the back entryway and looked for an extension cord. I found lots of them, and some powerstrips/surge protectors. Go me! So, I hooked up my video camera and did a little test of 5 sec interval photography. Way too few exposures. I am going to set it at 1. And I think I will start on the puzzle either tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel. So excited!! I love projects. Especially ones where I will get to play with technology - the video camera and later with iMovie. Yippee and huzzuh!

Today was another day that seemed non-stop. I got my two additional wifi cameras for the house. I forgot to check to see if I can have more than one on a network. I hope so! So far, I haven't had any luck in getting them hooked up. I might work on it more tonight or maybe tomorrow. My mind is feeling a bit fried just now.

Also got two packages for the Smith. One is another new to us laptop that I am going to set up tonight. The other is two wifi extenders so that we can get internet down to the dressing rooms and have a stronger internet presence in the projection booth. Woo hoo. More work for me to do. Sigh. 

It is late in the day, about time to start getting ready for dinner. I would like a break, please. Seriously.

No comments: