Sunday, February 22, 2015

Time to make a movie-let

After finishing my little 500 piece puzzle and the capturing the raw video, now I get to try and put together a little movie showing the puzzle process. Hopefully I didn't scratch myself inappropriately too often. Hmm. I will, of course, watch it before I post anything. I hope to have the next couple of days off from doing too much Smith work - so I might be able to knock something out then. Oh, and laundry. I really could do with a trip to the laundromat.

So, the first look at the puzzle movie looks like it is 2 hours long. Um, no. I am thinking the whole thing needs to be about five minutes total. We shall see if I can make that happen. Got it down to 10 minutes so far. I will see if that will do. I want to add some times, maybe some simple transitions, some narration etc. Fun fun fun!

It has been a weird day today. I am not sure why. Mom forgot that she had eaten lunch. And dropped all of her pills - she self recovered a few of them. Yay. I did shower and trim my beard, so there's that. And I did some catch-up in my email.

I went into the Smith to get things ready for the Oscars viewing event. The first problem was that no ABC channels had a strong signal strength. Grrrr. I went to put the antenna outside, but the lid was snowed shut - meaning that we had to climb out to the roof and do some shoveling. Then there was the problem of getting the images right on the screen. Took a little playing around, but we got there. And then, it was time to get mom some dinner. Then back to the Smith - I got the video down in the basement/cabaret working - Terren got the sound working. And there really wasn't anything for me to do anymore, so I came home.

Mom and I watched some Oscars, though I did pop down and watch a little of the baking show. Then we watched Downton Abbey together - lots of drama of course - then back to the Oscars for mom and Grantchester (and the Oscars) for me.

No comments: