Thursday, February 26, 2015

Malificent

For some reason, I added Malificent to my Netflix DVD list. It arrived yesterday. I planned to watch it with mom, but when the time came, she was asleep. And after watching a bit of the movie, I realized that she wouldn't get it, probably. Too fantastic (in the way of magic and fantasy and such). Overall, I enjoyed the movie. Yay. Anyone else seen it?

Yay, laundry is done! Well, the hardest part is done - the washing and drying - ok, not really that hard - just a bunch of lugging. And quarters. (No Mary, I still haven't bought a washer for the house, sigh). And I did some Smith work - mostly working on the slideshow and talking with Kelly about events past and future. Lots of stuff coming up in the summer. Yippee?

Tomorrow it is back to the beginning - March is replete with events. I just hope I can get some help. We shall see.

No comments: