Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lost Shoes

Somewhere, someplace, a very nice pair of shoes is languishing, perhaps sighing for the lack of my feet. At least I like to think so. Yes, somehow I have managed to misplace a pair of shoes. They were my go-to shoes for working in the Smith. Lace up - rubber soled, made climbing more comfortable, running up and down four stories in the building more easy, leaping tall buildings, etc. I have no idea where they are. I have looked in all of the usual places with less than good results. I hope they didn't just walk away...

Meanwhile, I had a realization - I like Winter - real winter - the kind we get in Central NY. I like having to deal with snow and ice and sleet and such. Driving in adverse conditions makes driving more interesting (as long as it is done in moderation). Shoveling, or snow blowing, is good exercise. I mean, what's not to like about winter?! As long as one has a roof and heat and such...

Tonight I am talking with my siblings about the future! Yay future!

No comments: