Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Patient Puzzlers

Editing can be a long process. So it might be decades before you see a finished puzzle video. Or I could do it down and dirty. Hmm. We shall see. Time...

It is another quiet day today - nothing pressing (or weighing me down) about the Smith today. Yay. I take that back, I do get to create the weekly email blast. I don't know how long it takes to do in one fell swoop - I like to do it piecemeal - a little here, a little there - seems less onerous somehow. I just hope to have it ready and out by 4:00 pm today. Doable, for sure.

Other than that, not a lot of plans for the day. Maybe some work on the puzzle video - I had a few ideas - Adding titles might be the first bit I try. I will wait to try adding voiceovers until later. I would like to read some. Maybe take a trip to the composter. Maybe shovel my driveway a teeny bit. I think dinner will see the end of the Chinese Food.

Well, I have the video under four minutes. I think I will be able to get the whole thing under three. Yippee! Just need some judicious editing. Huzzuh!

Got some reading done - the first book is Live From New York about Saturday Night Live. Interesting stuff - not earth shaking, just interesting. I remember watching the show that first year - and missing the Muppets when they left.

Made lunch for mom, ate a little something myself and had to take a nap. It is hot and stuffy up here - and the food contributed to my feeling of exhaustion. Almost done with my Smith stuff for the day. I do need to go to the grocery store, but I might not do it, just to be a rebel!

Yup, looks like I will be staying inside all day! Huzzuh! I needed a day off, day off. True, I did do some work for the Smith, but not too much. Tomorrow, though, I will have to go in. Tonight? Who knows?! I need to make dinner in a little while, then after that...

No comments: