Saturday, January 31, 2015

Snapchat anyone?

Seems like an odd application to me - but so do many of these "newfangled doohickeys!" I just watched a video on youtube about snapchat - and I did learn a little - but not a lot. I will have to do more research at some point.

I started the next puzzle! Huzzuh! I was going to write Huzzle! but that isn't a palindrome. In going through looking for edge pieces, I have found a lot of puzzle pieces that had not been successfully disconnected. What would you do? Rip the pieces apart and spread them out? Or leave them together? I am leaving them together - well, I rip them apart - cause most of them are stuck together - then put them back together again. Sue me.

You know, my life would probably be easier if I slept in my sweats or something. But I don't. Which means whenever mom wakes me up for some reason, I need to basically get dressed - not that I am too weirded out about my mom seeing me naked, but because wearing clothes makes me feel a smidge more dignified, powerful and awake.

No comments: