Friday, January 2, 2015

Onward into the Future!

Here it is, Friday already, and the second day of 2105. Has anyone already dropped off the resolution bandwagon? Failed to do something they promised to do all year? I haven't, yet, but the day is young.

I was thinking about posting a picture everyday - like I did a few years back. Something, anything, to keep me posting for a whole year. I was sad to see that I only posted 75 times in 2014. Still, seventy five isn't too terrible. That averages to around 6+ posts a month. Not everyone is that prolific. Should I be content or not? (I chose to be content - and happy).

Oh, I am thinking of re-writing my match.com profile. If I do, I will post the updated one in my super stagnant relationship blog.

Does anyone else find it interesting who wishes who Happy New Year? My brother and sister both called to wish mom a Happy one! Good for them! True, we missed Karl's call (mom was otherwise engaged and I was shopping at a deserted Wegman's), but the thought was there. A couple of my friends wished me Happy New Year and I wished a couple of the Happy New Year. First that is - I replied to most all of those who wished me happy new year first...

Instagram - do you all like it? I have an account and I have posted 40 pictures so far. I though I had posted more. Still, I am thinking I will continue to post there - too bad that there isn't better synergy between Google and Facebook - but they are rivals, I guess...

Today is laundry day and I can hardly wait. Yippee! Laundry! Woo hoo!!

One of my goals for this year is to clean out this alcove - again:
Less than a 6 months accumulation of boxes (I think)
And here are two pictures of the puzzle in progress:


Got the edge done
Got some foliage done
One last thing - I need to remember to get the coins out of my center console in my car so that I can do my annual coin wrap-up. I don't remember how much I wrapped last year - but I think I average around $60. That is a few beers worth of change. Or some laundry...

No comments: