Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just let those expectations go

My expectations got the better of me this morning. I thought I was going to watch SpaceX try to land its reusable first stage on a teeny barge in the middle of the ocean. Instead, I just got to watch a launch - which is still cool, but...finally read that the first stage hit the platform - but not sure if it will be reusable or not - it or the platform. I will have to wait to hear more, I guess.

Today is Saturday. A day of rest. Gotta figure out what we are having for dinner. I do have a few leftovers, so it will probably be mostly made up of those. Yippee!

Puzzle update - please note that I am one day behind in my puzzle picture updates:

Day four?
You can, if you squint, see the two moose making out! Just wait until you see how far I got last night! Yippee and huzzuh! Seriously, though, the rest only gets harder as it seems to be all shades of green with no straight lines anywhere. Poo.

I just read an article that reinforced my belief that love is more of a choice than it is anything else:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashion/modern-love-to-fall-in-love-with-anyone-do-this.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=mini-moth&region=top-stories-below&WT.nav=top-stories-below&_r=2

And the actual questions: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashion/no-37-big-wedding-or-small.html

Now I just need to find someone with whom I have an interest in trying this. I have at least one idea, but she doesn't seem all that interested in going down this road with me. Just keep waiting, that's what I'll get to do. Huzzuh and yippee.

Short post for now - we will see what the day brings.

No comments: