Monday, January 5, 2015

ABC with VIB

For a while now, I have been doing the A(pples) B(eets) C(arrots) juice thing. As I mentioned elsewhere, I don't know that my hair is any shinier or that my eyes are brighter or anything, but I am pretty sure it isn't hurting. Though it is a bit pricey, all things considered. If I were really truly poor, I wouldn't be able to afford it. Anyway, to make the juice go down more smoothly (I don't really like the taste of beets), I add other fruit. Most recently, I have been adding a lemon, which helps a lot. Recently, I finished off some Vodka Infused with Blueberries. During that sip-fest, I ate a few of the blueberries. They weren't terrible or disgusting. But when the vodka was gone and just the blueberries were left, I was thinking about recycling them, and realized that the ultimate in recycling would be to add them to my ABC juice. Woo hoo! Just sayin'. Can't wait for my morning juice now!

Did I write about mom's echocardiogram experience? I have this feeling I did. I know I could check if I weren't feeling lazy. Suffice it to say it was pretty cool (until I fell asleep). We got the results back and there was nothing wrong there. We have to go and do more tests. Once we get her insurance straightened out. I got a bill for $80+ dollars for health insurance, which is supposed to be a monthly bill. How did mom's health insurance from RIT go from free to $80+ a month in less than a year? ACA? I hope to have everything figured out this week. And a little rant - what the hell is it with Open Enrollment? Grrrrr - why isn't health insurance available whenever someone wants or needs it rather than for a couple of weeks or months whenever the insurance companies want to let people have access to it? Get insurance companies out of Health Care!!!

Oh, I and I have done 1% of the year's worth of daily yoga! Woo hoo!

Back to the grind today - Smithward bound at some point today. Wish me luck!

One more thing before I sign off - I put out trash last night and we had a lot of wind. I am dreading looking outside to see if the trash is all over the place. Sigh.


No comments: