Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tried and Blue

After posting that gratitude blog bit yesterday, an attack of the blues came upon me. Luckily not a huge one, but a little one. Sigh. This too shall pass. And then for whatever reasons, I didn't sleep well and got up really early. And stayed up. I did, at least, have a nap - well, I sort of meditated  - after I got back from an early morning at The Smith. And I am feeling a bit happier today - though exhausted and sore around the eyes. So, a quiet night at home is called for. Hmm, I do that most nights....

Last night, I wanted to finish the puzzle, so I put on a movie that mom and I could watch together. She was awake for most of it and liked it overall. It was Robin and the 7 Hoods - one of my favorite movies from my childhood (it came out in 1964). Stars Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Bing Crosby!

Yes, the puzzle is done. And I won't be starting a new one until I get my puzzle transporter thingie. Which won't happen until February.

Just enough pieces!

At some point last night, the geek me had a thought - how many times did I touch each piece on average? Who cares? I do. I know that I touched each piece at least once. 1000 touches. I probably touched each piece 3 times. Some pieces I probably touched as many as 20 times. (Maybe? I will have to give that some thought). Anyway, lots of touches.

No comments: