Monday, January 19, 2015

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily...

Just woke up from a pretty full on dream - most intense dream I have remembered in a while - holding a set of auditions for a musical of some kind. Had a really great turnout - which is always a good thing - probably 60 kids. Huzzuh! Weird thing is, I am not anywhere near directing a show right now in my life. Maybe it is a sign that I will get to do it again one day. That would be nifty indeed.

I finally plugged one of my mom's Christmas presents in - her clock that tells her what time of day it is. She said she liked it. I hope that it gives her some reassurance! (She thinks it has something to do with keeping her room warm. Sigh)

I thought it would be bigger for the (crazy - demented even) price but it seems to be big enough for mom

Also, mucho progresso soup (o) on the puzzle. Huzzuh!

Closer and closer! All pieces are now face up!




No comments: