Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Puzzle Point

Hey - I am at that point in the puzzle where there seem to be pieces missing. I have been through the pieces that remain any number of times and a few of the pieces that seem to be obvious in nature - because of color combinations or shape or both - just don't seem to be anywhere. I am pretty sure I am just not seeing them. But still - it is a frustrating point. I think I am about 60 percent of the way through the puzzle. Soldiering on! (I found one of the pieces! Huzzuh!)

I was all set to go into the Smith yesterday - and I do need to go in - well, actually, I don't need to go in, I can do the work I need to do from here - as long as no one is trying to use the computer. Turns out that Kelly was sick, so we didn't have to/get to meet. Yay! I stayed home and did a little Smith work.

I eventually went out to the grocery store and got the makings of tacos. Well, tacos without the taco shells - soft or crunchy (I like both). Unfortunately, mom can no longer navigate either a soft or hard shell - so I just put the taco stuff over rice. It had been so long, I had forgotten (mostly) how to use my rice cooker. But it was just like falling off a bicycle. We had taco stuff and salad for dinner. And it was pretty tasty. Huzzuh!

Yup, short post today.


No comments: