Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's a start

Yesterday, all my troubles...no, that's not it. Yesterday, was the first day of the rest of my...nope. Hmm. Anyway, the good news is, it has started. Well, restarted. Started again. Decluttering the house, that is. A kind person came and worked for a couple of hours in the red room (linen closet room) to try and figure out what was going on in there - it had become sort of jumbled and pile-y over the past few months - a year maybe? - since last someone made use of the room as a place to sleep. Now if only the kind person will continue to help and I don't piss them off somehow...

Puzzle progress - getting there - I am at a different point where I am sure I am missing at least one piece. That almost never happens, but there is this one piece...

One piece eludes me there on the middle left (the bottom left I am sure will turn up)
The rest of the day yesterday was spent Smithing - a looooong and productive meeting with Kelly, then a quick look see at a rug remnant that we might use for our upcoming Oscars event and then some more meeting with Kelly - over a beer at Lake Drum. Happily Victor isn't sick of me. Yet.

No comments: