Wednesday, August 28, 2013

There was a time

When I was younger, I was happy to fill a day full of activities. And when I am traveling, I generally do a good bit in a day. Just now, though, I in am a one-a-day sort of frame of mind. If I have one thing to do, that is plenty. One major thing, that is. Not a small thing like normal daily activities - I am not all done after brushing my teeth. That would be sad. For instance, Monday, I had the stuff at the Smith to attend to. It didn't take all day - but it did take a good chunk out of it. I could have, though, if I really, really wanted to, worked in all sorts of other non-daily activities in - like laundry or cleaning my room or some such nonsense. Instead, I didn't. Yesterday, I had no non-daily, non-maintenance sort of activities to do. So I played. Today, I had my one activity and am now over it for the day. The rest will be daily stuff - lunch and dinner and things of that ilk.

But back to yesterday, I played a lot of Mass Effect 3. I teared up a few times and eventually got to the end of the game. It took a while and had a lot of cut scenes. There was a big hubbub in the gaming community about the ending - that was all I read about it until after I had finished the game. I didn't mind the ending. And I enjoyed the series overall. Yay games!

Mom had another memory flash - and I think they might hurt her a little bit - they just keep going round and round. This time it was a song from South Pacific.

Time to start thinking about dinner!

No comments: