Monday, August 5, 2013

Seemed Successful

The coffee experiment seemed successful. At least on its first day. I will continue it and see what happens. I saw an interesting video about Alzheimer's the other day. The progress and what is eaten by the disease was good to know. Depressing, but good to know. Anyway, mom had pretty irrefutable evidence that she had had two cups of coffee. Yay! And washing two cups is worth the result of mom not stressing over the amount of coffee she has had. Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned this, but I started to mix some decaf into her mix. I think it was about 70/30 this go round.

Finally broke the seal and started on a new game on the xBox. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but to me it is huge. I have a backlog of games that I haven't played and it was beginning to get a little ridiculous. My plan is to play through all the ones that I have before getting any new-to-me ones. This particular game is about the Wild West - a period of history that has always been of interest to me. Loved, loved, loved Deadwood! Yay even!

Perhaps this seal breakage will also shift some other areas of my life into motion. Anything is possible - though most things are unlikely. If you recall the list from before of things that need to get done (not urgently, but they would be nice to accomplish) there has, so far, been no movement. But the day is youngish. Today is Jenny the aide day and I do have a staff meeting at the Smith. And tonight I think I am going to play trivia again - it is the finals after all...

Ok, gotta get a bit motivated. Hope your days are filled with happy choices!

No comments: