Sunday, April 1, 2012

I have decided to become a Nun

I have been thinking about this for a long while. Trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. As those of you who have read my blog for a while, you know that I have been trying to find a direction, a path. And I think I have finally realized what I want to do. I want to be a nun. Not just any nun, but a flying nun - the one's who get to wear the big headgear! That would freakin' rock! Tubular even! Now, if only I can get the nunnery to overlook the fact that I am a guy...

In other stories, I have been eating the almond roca like candy I made. Yum city! I am hoping to get my act together and make the sesame candy today. We shall see. Again, my pile of things I ought to do (and probably should do) is getting a tad large. Sigh. Last night's dinner didn't turn out quite the way I envisioned. Turns out that phyllo takes 7 hours to thaw in the refrigerator! Ooops. Maybe I will know next time. I did make the stuffing, though. So we shall see if I get it together for tonight's dinner - which will be breakfast. Yay!

Other than that, I did get a couple more programming books in the mail. But I have stalled on my flipping/concentration game for the time being. I haven't figured out how to tell the flipping method which button was pressed without repeating it over and over again. I need to pass some sort of variable from somewhere to somewhere and haven't figured out how to do it. I am hoping that I will stumble across an answer sometime. Soon, I hope. That is the next major step. Oh, and I am having a problem with views not getting hidden which isn't the way I want the application to work. Sigh. Maybe the next thing I will work on is to figure out how to implement difficulty levels in the application. That seems doable.

Happy Sunday everyone! Happy April Fool's Day! One week till my 51st birthday! Yeekee! (Combintation of eek and yippee...)

No comments: