Sunday, April 29, 2012

What to do

That is one of the questions we all must face from time to time. What to do? Which direction to head? Whether to take a walk or to stay in bed...

Yesterday, for the second day in a row, I did little on iOS stuff. I did put out into the universe the desire for a mentor. Sadly, none has yet appeared. Or at least not that I have noticed. Maybe one is lurking in the shadows. Meanwhile, I will inch forward. Adding alert view dialogue boxes to the application and some other little tweaks before attempting again to persist my HighScores. Again. Though I might try table view stuff as well.

Sorry for talking about the computer application so much. It just gets into my brain and won't get out. Last night I dreamed about the issue for a large part of my REM cycles. Ok, other topics.

Cleaned the kitchen last night. I had been letting it build up for a bit. Not the best, but I couldn't be bothered. Mom offers to wash dishes and then doesn't do them. And we do dishes differently. She uses a dish pan - which I don't mind as long as the dishes don't sit in the pan and I don't have to put my hands into clammy dishpan water to finish them. Ick. I made tacos for dinner last night. They are so easy and quick and I just didn't have any plans for what to make. Tonight is Sunday, so I am leaning towards breakfast for dinner. I might need to go to the grocery for a light shopping...

Yesterday, mom went shopping with me. We didn't spend a lot of time out since mom was feeling queasy. Not sure what that is about. I think it is the coffee. Anyway, we went to Wegman's and got a couple of things - including a mom staple - a can of chopped clams. Yippee! Next stop, Rite-Aid. My favorite pharmacist was on duty. Sigh. And a checker I have spoken with before. I think she wants to try out for American Idol or some such show. Hope she makes it!

And we watched more Deadwood last night. Has anyone else watched Deadwood? Oh, and I am watching Stargate on my computer. 10 seasons? Eeek!

Does anyone recognize this?

Yay dishes!

2 comments:

ncjeanie said...

I love Deadwood! $#@!sucker!!!

Augustus said...

It is a pretty good show - I will be sad to see it end. I actually like "Swegin" now...