Sunday, April 15, 2012

Now what?

I am a little sad today. Not in a depressed sort of way, but forlorn. I finished three things recently and am at a loss on what is next and how to proceed. (Not really, but it makes for thrilling blogging, doesn't it?) The things I finished were - the Sixth Season of Bones - that is all that Netflix currently has streaming - they have disks for the Seventh Season, but I haven't taken that plunge yet - the last published book of the Wheel of Time Series - goodness, a lot happened in that book - and it was left with a few major cliff hangers. I had thought I had timed it really well, to be finished with the series again just as the last book was released. Only to find out recently (as I think I mentioned in the past) that the book had been delayed until January 2013! I should live so long! I think it is some sort of anniversary thing - poop, though. The third thing I finished, finally, was the Knights of Amular - Reckoning. Eh. I liked Skyrim better.

Doors close, doors open. So far, nothing has wandered in on the book/Audio book front and I am open to suggestions and thoughts. I do like Science Fiction and Fantasy best, but will try to read most anything suggested. So, suggest away!

As for gaming, I have started LA Noire - a 40s period game which, so far, has been interesting (I played about half an hour last night). I am liking it so far - built by the people who do Grand Theft Auto. I still have a few others that are sitting on my shelf waiting to be played, but I think this one will be entertaining.

As for watch to watch on Netflix next, I am taking this opportunity to watch Jekyll. Saw the first episode last night. Interesting.

Ooh, made some more candy last night. Sesame candy. Not something I can eat lots of, like the Almond Butter crunch - but good anyway! And pizza. Sigh. One day I will make a nice, round, happy pizza. This one was a smidge over done, but still tasty.

Pretty on the way to the reading on Thursday night

Pre cut candy

Post cut candy

Not so round, yet tasty, pizza

No comments: