Friday, April 20, 2012

Three Card Night

Not like three card monte - or not as cold as title might imply, but I gave out three cards last night. And interestingly, I gave a fourth one out in a dream. The recipient in my dream said that the card was too colorful. Weird.

Well, today has been a lazy day. All I have really done was read the book that Erich recommended. So far, so entertaining. Anyway, back to yesterday.

Last night was my wild night out on the town. Yippee! I headed over to Canandaigua to MacGregor's because they have a decent beer selection. I ended up having some Blackout Stout - a very enjoyable imperial stout - and a Yuengling Double Bock which was good - but not as good as the Blackout stout! While there, I chatted with four different people. The first was a guy from Florida who works at the Finger Lakes Race Track. Next was a glazier who wants to maybe become a librarian. His friend was a server somewhere in town. And lastly, it actually happened. An attractive woman sat down in the barstool next to me. And we chatted! Turned out that she was an ardent fan of Dark Star Orchestra! Cool. She vanished at some point, but not before I gave her a card! If you read this, leave me a comment! :)

Other than that, not too exciting a day. It was Ginger day. Mom and Ginger cleaned off mom's bedside shelves (all mom's idea). And did something with mom's feet. (No, not binding them, like the Chinese.) And I puttered on the 'puter. Dinner was pasta and corn and veggies. One of the vegetables was Baby Artichokes - roasted in the over. Yay!

Dinner! Mom loves corn on the cob!

Yummy Blackout Stout!


No comments: