Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yesterday's Excitement is today's blog!

And what exciting tidings do I have? Well, er, being my blog, nothing too exciting, really. I read more of Norman Rush's short stories. I doubt I will read either of his novels unless something in the short stories really compels me. So far, they are good but not earth shattering. Oh well.

Mom came out on errands with me! Yippee! We changed her sheets and then did laundry and food shopping. It is good for her to get out and about. Even doing little things like that. She did help. She sorted and folded! And when we went shopping, she picked out a few things that would help add to her happiness - a chocolate cake, some bananas and a couple of yogurts. Yay!

And we started to watch Deadwood! I am so excited! I saw a few episodes of this show back when it was originally airing. But only a couple. I love Wild Bill Hickock, as some of you know who have read my blog religiously. I think mom liked it. She already is begging for someone to kill Al Swearingen!

Mom's "sweet" purchases.

No comments: