Saturday, March 17, 2012

That time of...

I think it is that time of month or perhaps life. Once again, I am not feeling very social. I haven't progressed very far in my FB letter writing campaign since I last wrote about it. (Speaking of which, my next step is to cull my list from the first 100 letters...something which is giving me some pause...) I have gotten a couple of emails that I haven't responded to. I know, shocking, right? And I haven't written a snail mail letter back to Emily yet. I am a bad person. Ok, not really a bad person, just not doing the best job at communicating. Sigh.

We had a lot of fog here last night. And this morning. I like fog. To look at. And walking through it is fun too. I don't enjoy driving in fog though. In case you were wondering...

I love it when I run into a problem with one of the programs I am working on and eventually get the problem fixed (by searching the internet, or by trying a variety of things...). Yippee!

Burritos for dinner. But I couldn't figure out how to roll them and have them hold together. Oh well. Maybe next time!




No comments: