Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Different Plans

Today is going to be different from how I envisioned it earlier this week. Then again, most days are. Or are they? Hmm. Anyway, I thought this was going to be a typical Wednesday, with two engagements tossed in - mom's haircut and dinner with Mary. Instead, it looks like mom and I are going to help Mary work in her house - which was sold recently - packing boxes and maybe moving stuff around. I don't know if that will be all day - or just the morning. So here I am, up and at 'em (or as I used to think - up and atom) raring to go at an early hour. Yippee.

So, sadly, no beer day today. Maybe I will go on Friday instead. And I am still thinking of going to do beer night on Thursday in Canandaigua. We shall see how I feel about that on Thursday!

Tuesday was a pleasant day. I am working through a few more programming tutorials. I figure the more I do, the more that will stick in my little brain. I think I am actually beginning to understand how objective-c and the Apple iOS SDK work! Eeek!

Dinner last night was adventurous in the tuber department. I made some baked sweet potatoes - in the microwave - then took the innards out and mashed them with some butter and some brown sugar. Yay!

Ok, gotta go lug!


No comments: