Monday, February 13, 2012

Today's Plan

This is my plan. I call it "My Plan."

There is a Monty Python sketch about that - John Cleese has a plan and all he really talks about is what he calls the plan. Anyone know what sketch I am talking about? I have a wonderful boxed set of Monty Python, but haven't watched through the whole thing yet and haven't found it...but I digress.

Today, I am going out into the world! It has snowed here and there are a couple of inches of the stuff still on the ground. Other than taking out the garbage last night, I haven't set foot outdoors in a few days. Eeek. I am becoming a hermit! How will I ever meet the future ex-Mrs. Augustus sitting around on my butt. Not that I meet a lot of women who are potential dates out in the real world anyway...Still there is more potential when I am out and about than when I am here at home. By myself. Not signed up for a dating service (Plenty of Fish doesn't count...)

Why am I going out (other than the above reason)? Well, because I have taken into my head to make some hummus. I mean it can't be that hard. And I like it. Not sure if I am going to make tahini too or just buy it this time. We shall see what I find at the grocery store. Yippee! I might aim for dolmades at some point. Yay things wrapped in grape leaves! I also need to do something about Valentine's day. That's tomorrow, isn't it? Eeeek! Well, no matter. Life goes on whatever happens...

I got most of what I wanted to accomplish finished yesterday. I am finding that most of what breaks in the computer stuff I am working on is Augustus error. There are just so many files and so many ways to interact with them that it is confusing. Learning a computer language and programming SDK is like learning, well, a language...I am almost done with the second Apple tutorial - then I am going to go back and try the 8th chapter of the Absolute Beginner book. And I am still not finished with my snail mail letter. Glarg. 

Onward.

No comments: