Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Lovin' it!

And no, not McDonald's (for those of you who are warped by television advertisement), though I do like to have McD's once every couple of months or so. Just to ensure that my body doesn't totally reject fast food all together. Kind of like a yummy inoculation...

No, I am loving my current book on iOS programming. It is soooo much better than the first one. The book is decently written, the authors have a bit of a sense of humor, and they explain a lot. In the first four chapters, I have already learned more than I learned in 8 chapters of the littler first book. Yippee!!

So, yesterday was Valentine's Day! I hope that everyone survived it. I did. Barely. :) Oddly, no one walked up to my front door and offered to be my Valentine. Weird. Mom was happy with her Valentine's day. Is it weird that she pretends that her new stuffed bear (and other stuffed animals) talks to her? Ok, maybe a little weird. Then again, I did have my pal Burnt Bear in high school - and Brian and Chuck have had a tendency to travel with me...

I am getting closer to starting to write my political blog. Only a few more chapters to go before I know everything there is for an idiot to know about US Government and Politics. Yippee!


No comments: