Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Late One!

Hi everyone in bloggerville - this is your friendly neighborhood blog poster posting a latish blog. Interesting that "latish" is a word.

I got two more programming books today in the mail. Yippee! I am still planning on finishing my current one before moving on to the next two. And I ordered a third - a book on straight programming - which I probably ought to have ordered first - oh well.

Not too much to report. Staying in and not doing much of anything will do that. I did cook a decent dinner last night after a brief shopping excursion to Wegman's. I bought some beef - which turned out to be sliced for sandwiches. Oh well - it cooked up ok. We also had left over brussels sprouts, fresh twice baked potato and artichokes. And those aren't jokes! :)

Today is Beef and Brew Beer Wednesday! Last week, Steve, the "bar manager" was on duty and he didn't give me the discount I was expecting. Oh well - nothing lasts forever. We shall see who is on duty today. Hopefully someone who is still silly enough to give me the 50% off!

No comments: