Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President's Day and suddenly it's Mardi Gras

Party, like it is 1789! Woohoo! Yay Washington and Lincoln! And all the other presidents! Yay people! Let's have a party! I want some beads! No, wait, I really don't want any beads. I have never really liked beads. And don't I have to reveal myself physically to get some? Hmm. That is one thing that I haven't yet done - and it is not something I am aching to do - go to Mardi Gras. The last time I was in New Orleans was so long ago, I barely recall it at this point. I hope that it is doing well, finally, after all of the Katrina Crap!

Not a lot to report about yesterday. I spent most of the day reading a book and working on programming. I am on Chapter 9 of 22 of my second programming book - this is the longest chapter yet - learning a lot still - see my writing blog post...And I am getting close to the end of my US Government & Politics book. Yay! Next up, a book on Economics - and then, I think I am going to start on history - reading about the past 200 years of US History by President. There are lots and lots of books on the presidents. First stop will be the library, I think!

Saw an interesting Charlie Rose last night about the US Presidency and Leadership. The people on the show all thought that Temperament was the most telling Presidential quality. I think I have a good temperament for being President...

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments: