Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Day, Another Movie

Not sure why, but I have been watching a lot of movies lately. Hmm. Like last night. I actually went to bed early-ish. Then I found myself in Netflix and looking for entertainment. And lo and behold, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol appeared on my list. I had seen it once before but it was long ago and I had forgotten most of it. Fun stuff, despite Tom Cruise.

Other than that, I took two long walks. One from the car place, one back to the car place. Since we are taking a road trip, I decided that it would be a good idea to get the car looked at. Dave's Car Repair always looks but doesn't mess unless something is really not happy. Like the tires this go-round. Not sure how they got all out of alignment and wonky, but I could tell they were not happy. Feel and sound when driving were causing me a little concern. All better now. And as Dave said as I was driving off - I am carrying precious cargo. :)

I do enjoy walking. And the walk from my house downtown and back is a pleasant one. Shady tree lined streets for the most part on the route I took. Mostly, I didn't see anyone I know. In each direction, though, at about the same place on the trip oddly, I did run into people. On the way back from dropping off the car, I helped a lovely young woman be assured that she was headed in the right direction and on the right path to her destination. I am guessing she is a new professor at Hobart. In the other direction, at the same point in the trip, I ran into David, who works at the Smith. We chatted for a while and then he asked if I could help out on Friday running a projection for a graduation. Of course, I can. He said he will send details. Yippee!

Dinner was hamburgers, tater tots, orange glop (sweet potato) for mom, baked corn and a large salad. Yay! What are we having tonight? I have no idea!!

No comments: