Friday, December 17, 2010

Small things

So, I came out today to run errands and everything has been swell. I got to the mall and went to the Apple store to exchange a dongle. I had feared there would be a brew haha. There wasn't. They just said, oh, ok, swapped them out and I went on with my life. Sat in a sitting area and filled out a check I had to mail to my editor for her work on my Saucer book. Walked to the Post Office at the mall and dropped off the letter. Headed home - now that was a bit of a challenge since the mall has changed all of the exits around for the holiday season. But I made it here to the Saucer relatively easily. Got my first beer and Adam Springs showed up, as he had warned on my status update last night. We chatted and he mentioned the glass from the night before. Apparently they had shown up around four on Thursday. I looked up, noticed there were a couple glasses on a shelf and asked my server about them. Minutes later she handed me one. Yippee! It is the small things that make life so sweet.

No comments: