Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Does this scarf make me look gay?

The other day, my housemate asked me if I was going to wear a certain scarf when I was going out. I said yes. She said that the scarf made me look gay. Even gayer than I already seemed. I think she meant this mostly in jest. She wanted me to wear a scarf that she had made. I wanted to wear the scarf that I had made. 30 years ago. I started it when I was eight, worked on it off and on until I was ten. Didn't touch it again for almost 8 years. A friend and theatre colleague saw it in my closet and offered to help me finish it. She showed me a couple stitches and I finished it up pretty quickly. In time for the winter season at school that year. Here is a picture of me wearing the scarf. Ok, so it makes me look a little fat, maybe...

No comments: