Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random

Should I change to wordpress blog? It sure is prettier there. Any thoughts, always appreciated.

Have you ever heard pipes going clank in the night? Well, my mom has steam heat in her house. Works pretty well overall. But when I first came, we were getting huge clankings that were only getting larger. One morning at around 6 when the heat kicked back into daytime levels - yes, the heat is on a timed thermometer - the clanking was so bad I thought the house was undergoing a minor earthquake! Well, the heating guy came in and let some water out of the system and let some more water back into the system and voila, no more clanking! Apparently that sounds comes from when cold water from the radiators tries to go down the pipes while hot steam is trying to come up! Who knew?! Now I know! Yippee!

I am feeling a bit peeved but can't, or won't, put it in writing. Suffice it to say that sometimes people suck. But that feeling comes from being attached, even a little bit, emotionally. Sigh.

No comments: