Sunday, July 21, 2013

Quick post

Last day of the opera (mostly) today. And it is a matinee. So I need to be out and about or up and out quickly and soon. I was going to skip posting again today, but instead, I decided to do a quick post.

Got up, did stuff, went to bed!

All done!

Thank you for reading and goodnight!

Ok, not really. But it is going to be a quick-ish post. I have an owie on my neck, which I hope is a non-lethal bug bite and will just go away. Owies scare me sometimes. Especially when I can't see them and don't know whence they came. Eeek.

Yesterday's focus was a reception held out at Houghton House for the company that produces the Opera. I got there early to help with setting up and spent my time puttering around doing this and that. One of my tasks was to open bottles of wine, though I didn't end up bartending. Yay. I like bartending, I do. It just gets old in a function like that one. In fact the whole thing brought back memories of working in catering in my interim job as a service captain (between serving and being a Private Events Director (catering sales).

The event went smoothly. The food, which was tasty, was catered by the company that does food for HWS. The program was good with lots of varied performances and performers. Al, the director, did a patter song, even. I will eventually share some pictures. Eventually. I have gotten lazy about taking pictures off of my camera. Bad Augustus!

And there, that is it. Really. Stop reading now. Go back to your lives and lead them! Rah!

No comments: