Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Charley Horse - Still

Sunday morning I got the first leg cramp that I have gotten in a long time. I think it was because I was a bit dehydrated. Can't many dis-eases and illnesses be traced back to a lack of enough hydrangeas? I mean, hydration? Flowers are cool, too, but a bit off target just now. Anyway, I have been drinking a lot of water over the past few days to get my sogginess quotient raised but I still feel a knot in my left calf. I really do need to get a massage. Soon. Hopefully, some time this month.

Butter was the movie last night. Darn fun, weird, quirky film. I had "Butter" dreams all night. I thought the casting was good and the content was enjoyable. Yay!

The first full day back in Geneva, home after a week in Maine, was very relaxing. Yippee for relaxing. I think mom was very happy to be back, safe and sound in her home and own bed. Neither of us did a lot. I went shopping and ran a few errands. Mom lay around and thought deep thoughts. Or maybe she read. Or both. Or neither. I cooked dinner after mom husked the corn. She watched Antiques Roadshow while I played on the xBox. I wish there was great excitement to share, but there just plain wasn't. And no major or minor epiphanies. Just a nice day of kicking back and relishing homeness.

So, come visit! We will be here all summer! There is still plenty of it left to go around. Summer, that is.

No comments: