Monday, April 19, 2010

West Coast Trip April 2010 - Day Seven

Las Vegas to San Francisco - well actually La Honda. Again, I made really good time until I got to the hills near La Honda. Eeeek! I drove 16 miles of switchback roads to go three miles as the crow flies. Did I say eeek? Eeeeeek! I will at some point do something to show how dramatic the drive is! But it is great up in the hills!

I found my friend Jeff's house despite my GPS sending me one driveway off.



Jeff has been working very hard on making his house over and doing an amazing job!



After a little rest and relaxation, we headed out to a relatively local brewpub for dinner.



The food was very good - though Jeff's tuna looked better than my prawn tacos.


The beer was decent - two out of ten were good enough to drink again!



Then, back to up into the hills for a much needed night of sleep!

No comments: