Friday, April 23, 2010

West Coast Trip April 2010 - Day 10

Daniel had to head off to work very early in the morning. I had a short driving day to Seattle to look forward to, so I took my time, took a shower and moseyed on down the road.

Another beautiful driving day.




And traffic through Seattle, which can be brutal, wasn't too terrible. Yippee!




I got to Ellen and David's house a little earlier than I had said I would.



They had been planning on going to a lecture that evening, but opted to skip it in order to hang out with me!

We spent the evening chatting and eating. David, a chef in one of his incarnations, prepared yummy artichokes with a garlic aoili for an appetizer. And then we had Steel Head Trout over a bed of greens with a blueberry topping for our main course. Yum!

No comments: