Saturday, April 11, 2015

So excited for Monday!


Though it will probably be postponed, I am looking forward to the next Space-X launch as they are trying once again to land their first stage on their floating landing pad. I still don't understand why they aren't trying to land on land? Found the reason - less expensive and safer. Good reasons.

I don't like black licorice. Yay.

Here we are, on Saturday, and time is passing before the show this evening. I can hardly wait. I think the lights are in decent shape. Great shape, no, but they will do. And I will have a helper around, which will be a great aid to my peace of mind. I don't like being tied to the light board, but life is like that sometimes. 

So, finally home from the show at the Smith. Good thing that there was someone here hanging out with mom. Apparently they chatted the whole evening. Good for them! Huzzuh even!

More on Sunday or Monday!

No comments: