Monday, April 20, 2015

Feeling a bit grey


Such is fromage. I am feeling a bit frustrated and unhappy. Grey, not blue. All I really want to do is wallow in that a bit. Ok, not really. I want to move past it. But to where is the question. There isn't any place that seems particularly appealing. Grrrr. This too shall pass, hopefully soon.

Mom is ensconced in her room watching a nature show - I played Dark Souls and have become so frustrated that I am not interested in playing it anymore. At all. All the things online that I can find tell me things that I can't do with the character I am playing or that just don't happen - like leap down on the creature and hit it for 50% of its hit points. Right. I keep landing at its feet and am stunned for a few seconds so it gets a free hit on me which usually kills me. Fun? I don't think so. I don't have to like every game or finish every game I start. Do I? I don't think so. Life is too short for that.

Why is mom such a chatty Cathy at 5 in the morning sometimes? Weird. So I am awake for a few minutes while she wanders around and talks at me. 

I was up for an hour or two and then went back to sleep. To paraphrase Oliver "Sleep, glorious sleep..." Took a shower and fed mom. I also started back on my apple, beet, carrot, lime juice thing in the morning. We will see how long it lasts this time. And I found a usage for the vodka infused fruit...

Mom is dreading her shower, but in a seemingly good natured way. I told her that she had promised not to argue about it. She doesn't remember saying that of course. Does it matter if she ever really did? (She did, but I am still curious...)

Mom got showered, I worked at the Smith (off and on today) and got little of my Monday Smith work accomplished - I will just have to do it tomorrow. 

No comments: