Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cloudy Today


I like my status for yesterday's post this morning - Clouds providing lots of shade today - trying to put a cloudy day in a positive (not so scintillating) light. Yippee!

Watched Philomena last night. I enjoyed it. I kinda thought it was based on a true story before I watched it. Turns out it was. Judi Densch was great. Mom, unfortunately, slept through the whole movie.

Also started watching Daredevil on Netflix. Too absorbing. I think I watched five episodes at least before I forced myself to go to sleep. My eyeballs just about fell out of my head.

My goal for the day is to do nothing Smith related. We shall see if I can manage. I probably ought to pay some bills. And think about what I need to do next week for the Smith and for life in general. I think laundry time is creeping up on me again. Yippee. 

Yay paid a few bills. I feel so virtuous when I pay bills. I do remember a while in my life where paying them was painful beyond compare. Sigh.

Ok, so I am making a list of all the things I need to do for the Smith tomorrow - eeeeeek!

Spotify - One list (Cave)
Movie Playlists - two - Cave and Whiplash
Mail chimp - Tasting Note Send
Mail Chimp - start Mail Blast Movie May! (Even Toeprints is getting into the action)
New website - enter movies for May
Start list of movies for June
Double Check June with Kelly
Double Check May with Kelly
Update Instructions Sheet for Ticket selling
Send Email about training session for Projectionists (re box office and refresher on things)
Send email about cleaning session at the Smith
Send email about RPO on Friday
Check with Mexican Film and contact the guy
Look at Snake movie and contact them
Download Call Security’s music video
Contact Stephen Giamotti and see what is up with Young Adulterated
Contact HBO woman again
Meet with Jocelyn and do conference call
Meet with Jessica and talk about ticket selling - and scanning
Order the internet boosters (2 at least)
See if I can figure out what is wrong with the little computer and its battery
Call Damien and see if he can scrub our two laptops of viruses and such
Call Carl Blewshewke at Finger Lakes Health and see if he is doing the graduation or if somebody else is
Look through email for anything pending

There are probably more things, but I can't think of them off the top of my head - oh, wait, I did think of one - check the weather and set up heating/cooling. 

Now mom's toilet innards need replacing again. Yet mine remain fine. What is up with that? I will try to buy innards tomorrow or Tuesday.

So, I finally finished the campaign of Advanced Warfare. I really hate quicktime cut scenes and events. Which is why I like the Bethesda games so much - those only happen when in dialogue and nothing of extreme consequence happens during dialogue. Anyway, I played my first game online and went 17-18 and was second on our team, which makes me pretty happy. Playing on a map with a load out that was less than optimal and totally not understood by me, I am very pleased with that result. Yippee! Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: