Sunday, April 5, 2015

Broken Chair

Someone broke a chair in my mom's room and didn't mention it to me. I don't blame them. It always feels weird to break something that isn't yours. Oh well. I will do my best to fix it. One day.

Meanwhile, yesterday, I sorted a big box of papers - I think I let go of about 5 pieces of paper. I was looking for those documents Karl wanted me to find for my taxes. But I didn't find any. I have two other boxes of papers, but they are from when I first moved up here - still - I will go through them at some point today. After I head to the Smith and help with electronic ticket sales again.

At the Smith helping out with electronic tickets sales. So far only one Box Office person is trained. Sigh. Baby steps.

Tried a new cooking methodology tonight - baking bacon. It turned out ok - not as crispy as I would like - maybe it just would have taken more time. I will try it again. It certainly seems less messy than frying on the stove top. I also made baked omelette muffins again - this time with muffin wrappers - and still they came out unwilling to pop out of their muffin tins. Grr. I will keep trying this, because they are easier than frying them and I like less effort in general.

Circling the papers
It took about an hour and a half to go through the big box o' papers that I had accumulated over the past three years - to no avail. Poo.

No comments: