Monday, April 6, 2015

Awake at last?


This morning around 7:15 am, mom was calling out to get help to the bathroom. She doesn't really need help to the bathroom - she just likes to have help to the bathroom. And, go figure, I like to get some sleep. So I didn't answer. It was kinda funny to hear her talk about where is everyone (like there are more people in the house than just her and me). My favorite line was "Where is everybody? Trying to sleep? Ha!" Then, grumble, grumble, grumble as she comes down the hall to the bathroom. Made me smile. In my sleep. Sadly, though, she had made enough noise for long enough that I am awake at last. Yippee.

Now to do some Smith Stuff before the hordes descend at work - I can work on two computers there or three, before anyone else comes in and wants to use them. Update the slide show, set up heating/cooling, make playlists for the movie and for Spotify, and play with the movie ticket face a bit. Oh, and start work on the Mail Blast for this week. Those are my exciting early Monday Morning Smith Tasks. Huzzuh!

More Smith stuff - and I am feeling a little frustrated there - couldn't find a cord that is pretty important - and the people who should know where the cord is are claiming ignorance. I will look again tomorrow afternoon. 

And more Smith Stuff - I have been working on the Mail Blast and a couple other things for hours it feels like. I think I have solved two more "issues" that were had with Theatre Manager = finding Will Call tickets and exporting email addresses to another email program. Then I spent some time working on the email blast. Oh, said that before. Anyway, my brain is feeling mushy. I will finish this up tomorrow. When, I hope, I will also find the copy of a movie I have misplaced. Sigh.


No comments: