Sunday, April 5, 2015

Harry Potter is making me fat


Because I am enjoying listening to the Harry Potter books on Audio, I am finding excuses to stay in the kitchen. Late night, my excuse lately has been bread products that get toasted and then covered with butter. Then I add cream cheese to one and honey to the other. Yum city, but I can't see my shoes anymore. Sigh. I think I am wearing shoes...

The day has been passable. I did, finally, get my act together and start sorting papers. I did not see one of the 1099s papers that Karl thought I needed. My guess is because all of my debts were under $10k that they didn't bother to report them. Who knows? I am going to roll the dice and submit my taxes and see what happens. The worst that will happen is that I will have to file some other forms and not get my refund (if I am getting a refund)(which I should - I think anyone who makes less than $50k a year ought to get all of their taxes back - all, not just a bit - every penny) for a while. 

No comments: