Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm just a hairy guy

Well, not really hirsute. I mean, I don't have a lot of back hair or chest hair. But I do have a head full of hair. For the time being. Here is a self portrait of my hair as it is currently:
Longer than I thought...

I got a little depressed, though, because of the pictures. There is another one which makes it look like I have a thinning patch. Eeeek! Well, not really, it is what it is. It was just surprising. And it could have just been the light. Or the way my hair was brushed (or not) - maybe the combover wasn't working. Anyway, the mood has passed and I am back in the saddle again. Out where a friend is a fiend, er friend...

Yesterday was a relaxing day. And an unrivaled number of people liked my new profile picture. I wonder if this picture would have gotten as many likes. Doubtful.

Speaking of pictures - here are a few from the Globetrotter excursion.

Mom and I posing for a Selfie!


Globetrotters
Yup, Globetrotters
Mom in all her Glory
 And since a picture is worth a bunch of words, I am going to stop typing for now.




No comments: