Saturday, March 1, 2014

Post Thoughts

What a cool subject - Post Thoughts. Ambiguous - possibly humorous, especially if the blog entry turns out to be about fencing posts. Or poster bed posts. Actually, it is about blog posts. Big surprise, right? And not about ones that are in the past. Post. Get it?!

Ok, where was I? Oh, right, I was writing a post about posts. And of course a little of my life will undoubtedly slip through - which is why this post is here and not in the writing blog. I think there is one post there...

Still digressing, and what I really wanted to do was zip out a post since I haven't written a post here in a few days and because, well, lots is going on in my life. Sort of.

We have a busy weekend at the Smith. A concert tonight and our first ever Oscar Viewing event at the Smith on Sunday. In my life, I am still percolating along, taking care of mom, searching for Ms. Right (Now or forever - either would actually be ok at this point...), thinking deep thoughts and writing great truths. Or something like that.

My goal here was to write a quick blog. Hopefully after March 4, I will have more brain power to write more interesting posts. That would be nifty. Until then, I will just dash this off and see what happens in the future! See you then, then!

No comments: