Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I love crumbs

I do, I love them. I would marry them. And bear their children. Ok, maybe that is going too far...There are times, all things being equal, when I will dig deep in a bag of chips or pretzels and go past the larger pieces and scoop the small crumbs out and eat those.

This is sort of like saving the best for last. Yes, I usually eat my pizza crust end first. And I often eat a meal in such a way that my last few bites are a bit of everything and the best bits. Which is why I usually ask friends to not take the last bites of my food. When I first get my food, anything goes, but towards the end, please refrain from eating off my plate. Thank you! Would that I had a girlfriend to ask this of, but, as some of you know, I am not having much fortune in that department.

Speaking of which, I had a dream in which I was in a grocery store - in the card section when the power went out. There was an attractive woman there, too. We started chatting and then making out. I suggested that we exchange names. Then I woke up. Sigh.

Yesterday was a day. A day of change. I changed my sheets. Changed my clothes. Cleaned the kitchen. Neatened my room (ok, probably not, but I thought I would toss that in there). And shaved.

Probably my favorite - despite not looking at the camera

I love this face!

I look a little surprised...

This one is pretty good, too.

Not thrilled with this one...
A face only a mother could love? I vacillate between thinking I am moderately attractive to thinking there are many butts that are way more photogenic. Sigh. And no, I am not seeking compliments or reinforcement. Just honesty.

No comments: