Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Underwhelmed

I was excited to hear what Apple was going to announce and underwhelmed when I read about what will be coming out. Hopefully they will do better soon. Anything is possible and hope springs eternal.

Speaking of underwhelmed, my home work ethic is underwhelming me just now. My room is habitable - just. No sorting is getting done. In fact, nothing much is getting done. Bills are being paid, mostly on time, dishes are getting washed and food is being prepared. Mom is being taken care of, for the most part. Just nothing above and beyond that is being accomplished. Yes, I am doing more work at the Smith and that is taking some mental and emotional time and energy. Still, I feel like I am slacking! Yay!

I think I need to make a list:
Establish World Peace
Create limitless free energy source available to all
Save the Environment
Eradicate Hunger
Eliminate Disease

That should about do it. I think that is all in a day's work.

Actually my list looks more like:
Clean Room
Sort one box
Pay Bills
Do Laundry
Do paperwork

Oh, I might add do daily blog to that second list. Or the first.

Last night I watched Your Highness. The vulgar humor was not my cup of tea, but despite that, I enjoyed the movie a lot. I like fantasy. I like satire. I love Natalie Portman. Win, win, win!

No comments: